This is a sign that my family is becoming all together too familiar with.

. . . we moved into an apartment style townhouse. For all of you that have lived in an apartment with small children, you know how difficult that can be. We never planned on this place being a long-term place of residence, so when we found . . .

. . . this house for rent, it seemed that everything was falling into place. This house is in the same neighborhood as our first home, so our children would be able to stay close to their friends and we would remain in our ward. Because it was a rental, it gave us flexibility in finding our next home to buy. However, the owners of the house, made other plans.

3 comments:
GOOD LUCK!
Scott and I looked at a house one time that had renters that didn't want to leave. They had decorated the house with skulls, ashtrays, and beer cans. I've always wondered if that was "staged."
We didn't buy that house. Maybe you should try that!
Jana's advice sounds pretty sound! Haha! Sorry you're having to move around so much...no fun!
Skulls and beer cans would certainly turn me away! ;)
So sorry, but I hope this opens a door for some new opportunities.
But if all else fails, try decorating creatively like Jana said. You could alway let Ella and Addi loose with some fingerpaints, or start letting them redesign the landscaping. But you know what I would prefer, hehehe.
Post a Comment