My babies love to be together. Ella has been affectionate towards her little sister from minute 1, and Addi knows and gets excited when her big sister is near. It brings me joy to be with them.
Isn't it awesome to see our growing babes love each other. I wish that I could saw that Michelle loved Ryker from the first second, but that would not be truthful. But she has loved him since his first day home and that is just as good.
Sisters are....well....just kidding! Sisters are the best! And two cute little girls like yours makes me think that maybe I just might be open to the idea of some of my own...in the VERY distant future. :)
5 comments:
Isn't it awesome to see our growing babes love each other. I wish that I could saw that Michelle loved Ryker from the first second, but that would not be truthful. But she has loved him since his first day home and that is just as good.
Those are really cute dress! Hee! Hee!
Sisters are the best, I must say.
Sisters are....well....just kidding! Sisters are the best! And two cute little girls like yours makes me think that maybe I just might be open to the idea of some of my own...in the VERY distant future. :)
How sweet! Your girls are so cute together!
Post a Comment