Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Go Broncos!

The anticipation in our house for the Bronco vs. Duck game was almost tangible. So, Ella and I decided to lighten the mood just a bit and decorate! We also made some yummy game food. The results were fabulous!

Ella is shouting "Go Boise State!" right here. : )
Boise State pulls it off, 19-8, for the win!

8 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What a fabulous game. We even had to buy a new TV and get cable just so we could see it. GO BRONCOS!!!

Angela said...

Alan was sad he missed it but happy they won, it made it better when the colorado bronocos won on sunday

Holly said...

I like the streamers! You really did have a party! Yeah for BYU and BSU for being ranked.

Jana said...

Wow, Elizabeth, you guys are fans. I heard about that game and thought of you guys, Shellie.

By the way, how about those cougars? I know I'm the lone BYU fan in this family. Oh well.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

So I'm going to have to teach Ella the cheer I learned over the weekend when I watched a BSU game with some friends. It's pretty simple, but I love it, but it may have been because it was late at night when we watched it and I love anything at that time of night.

Shellie said...

Jana,
We watch the BYU games most of the time too. I have to say that the BYU vs Okalahoma game was a nail biter!

Marcie said...

Woo!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets so excited over games. :) I've decided to throw us a little party this week for the BYU v. Florida State game. :) What game food did you make? Yummm.

Shellie said...

Marcie,
We made mostly finger food. My favorite game food is the 7 layer bean dip. Of course, I love most everything that has avacado on it. : )