Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Confessions

This is my disclaimer. No, we are not dead; and no, I haven't boycotted blogging. My hard drive had a stroke at the end of June and it took 6 weeks for me to muster up the courage to call the Dell customer service. I knew that I would be on the phone for a while and most likely have to take my computer apart while on the phone. Having two little helpers at home made that a daunting task. But I'm proud to say that we are back on-line and ready to share some of our Summer adventures! Be sure to keep scrolling because I have posted several posts in hopes of catching up.

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I am so glad that your computer is up and running again, and that you are not dead or boycotting blogging. Hehehe. I have missed seeing all the cute pictures of those two cutie patooties of yours. Can't wait to see more of your adventures that are to come.

Jana said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I really was afraid you had boycotted it. Thanks for catching us up on your summer!

Dave and Candace said...

I can't blame you for not calling . . . I absolutely dread those types of calls. The pictures are so cute. Addi and Ella are adorable as always. It was so fun to see you guys last month!

Marcie said...

YAY! I was wondering why you hadn't updated at all lately. :)