We have been looking forward to summer-time for several weeks, and now that it is finally here, we are enjoying our many trips. Next on our itinerary was the McCracken Family Reunion. We spent June 6-8 in Salt Lake City; thank you Jana for putting this all together!
Family Fun at Cosmic Bowling

Pizza at Fat Katz
Riding the Trac
Temple Square
Stay tuned for Family Reunion - Take 2!

6 comments:
Hooray for family. It certainly was a fun filled trip. Why are all the fun vacations already done though.
Thank YOU guys for coming all the way down here! It was so great to be with everyone.
hey! I think I was there when you made this blog post... ohe yeah I was. But I still love it! That was a fun trip!
I love your blog and isn't so great to be with family! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your family- it has been a long time since I have seen them. I didn't even recognize Christine in the siblings picture; I found out later when I scrolled down who it was. Your little girl is getting so big and she is absolutely adorable!! Take care!
I love that last picture of the three of you! I'm so excited for our family reunion!
Those pictures are so perfect. way to capture the moment.
Heather
Post a Comment