For our family vacation this year we teamed up with my sister and her family and rented a home in Bend, Oregon for a week. The landscape was stunning, the weather was perfect, and the memories are priceless. There were so many moments from this vacation that I wanted to share with all of you that I found it easiest to put them all to music.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Better Together
Posted by Shellie at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We will have to put Bend on our list of places to go on vacation someday. I like how you are able to post so many pictures with your video.
That was so fun to watch! It looks like you had tons of fun. Ella and Michelle should get some sort of cute awards!
That trip was more fun than a kick in the pants... haha Too bad we couldn't just move into the house for the summer.
Seriously, why do vacations ever have to end. And who knew that a little place like Bend could be such a fantastic place to vacation. Here is to next summer and the next adventure.
Post a Comment