Tuesday, June 17, 2008

While I Was Out

After spending the exciting weekend in Spokane, Ella and I traveled to Idaho Falls to cheer on my baby sister Christine (a.k.a. Tino) at her high school graduation. Way To Go Tino!!!

We then spent a few days with the fam doing exciting things like reading stories, singing songs, and jumping on Grandma and Grandpa's jumpoline (you'll see what I'm getting at in the pictures). I think the most exciting things happened after I left . . . yes, Ella got to stay at her grandma and grandpa's house all by herself! She had the time of her life, with both sets of grandparents (unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her during her time with Grandma and Grandpa Winter's).










Ella hasn't stopped talking about all her adventures with her grandparents and her cousins.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Those are some cute girls on the jumpoline. :) What a great couple of days.

Dave and Candace said...

Very, very cute . . . we're excited to see you all soon!

Hokie Family said...

Shellie-
So I just caught up on your blog. Primary Chorister, so fun. Go Landon on his bike. And Ella is sososososo Precious!
Heather

Tory and Elizabeth said...

So fun, being with family is definitely the best. I really don't know what Michelle is going to do when she doesn't get to see you in two weeks.