Ella is amazing! I know I might be only slightly prejudice, but you have to admit, she's one of a kind. We all went ice skating with the YM & YW and had a great time. Ella really did try to keep her feet pointing forward while we were circling the ice. On occasion she would even try to move her feet just like Momma and Daddy. When she wasn't on the ice, she could stand and walk on her own! Amazing for a one-year-old (that's technically true, even though her birthday is less than two weeks away)!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Ice Skating
Ella is amazing! I know I might be only slightly prejudice, but you have to admit, she's one of a kind. We all went ice skating with the YM & YW and had a great time. Ella really did try to keep her feet pointing forward while we were circling the ice. On occasion she would even try to move her feet just like Momma and Daddy. When she wasn't on the ice, she could stand and walk on her own! Amazing for a one-year-old (that's technically true, even though her birthday is less than two weeks away)!
Posted by Shellie at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy Cow. That is totally amazing. Ice skating is hard for some adults I know, I can't believe she can stand in the skates at all. Do I see a new little Michelle Kwan being born.
Post a Comment