Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella! 2 years old!

It doesn't seem possible that Ella is already 2 years old. I thought that her first year zipped by, but I think that this past year has gone by even faster. Even though time is flying by, I take time every day to express my gratitude that she is a part of our family.


I hope you enjoy these shots of her birthday celebration.



4 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Cali and Kimi love your birthday movie! Have fun being a 2!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray!!!! Michelle was jealous of the cool new yeah. Hope year three goes just as great.

shauna said...

It looks like she had a wonderful b-day. I love the bike! I've heard she really likes it too. I am amazed at how fast they grow. She is a cutie!!!!!

Adrienne said...

That was awesome! Savannah

Ella was cute in that movie. Abby