Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

It's a must to go and enjoy some snow when it's Christmas-time. I don't know if this is really true, or if it's just a need that we native Idahoan's have. Either way, that's what we did, enjoyed some snow!
Two days after Christmas, Landon and I packed the car (Pathfinder rather . . . after all, we had to have that 4-wheel drive!) and headed up the closest mountain - Mary's Peak! Ella had an absolute ball.
Ella and Daddy rounded up (no pun intended) enough snow to make a snowman. Ella was an enormous help. Without her patting, as seen here, I don't know if Frosty would have made it.
Everybody smiles for the camera, even Frosty.


1 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Michelle is jealous of being out in the snow. We hope to see some ourselves when visit the fam this weekend.