In my efforts to prepare Ella for preschool we have started some learning exercises at home. She has already mastered many things, but there are several more things I'd like to cover. So, we have begun "The Letter (and number) of the Day." Sesame Street has been doing it for years, so there must be some good coming from it. Our routine is to put one letter and one number on the fridge every day. We talk about it over breakfast, then review it through the day.
Here's to learning!

4 comments:
I think every preschool should base their curriculum off of Sesame Street. Have you seen Triangle Bob with Triangle Pants on Tiangle-odeon, the theme song is pretty catchy. I will have to tell you sometime the program that I am going with for Michelle.
She'll be reading before you know it. Trust me.
great idea. if she like games on the computer there is a website called www.starfall.com that goes over letters and sounds. I really like it and so do the kids.
That sounds like a great idea!
Post a Comment