I'm sure many of you can remember Ella's unique way of sucking her pacifier (num num). I wasn't so concerned when Addi expressed a liking to having multiple binkies in her bed. After all, it's a big crib for such a little person, especially when searching for a binky in the dark. But I'm now concerned that she may be taking on another trait passed on by her sister.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love it. Jocely sleeps with one in her mouth and one in each hand. Starting to think about getting rid of them...but I keep telling myself we're going to be completely potty trained first.
We miss you guys!
Wowsers! The num-num tricks your girls do are amazing.
That's funny!
I still can't believe that they find those positions comfortable. She looks happy though. It wouldn't be so bad if her face got stuck that way. :)
Haha! Oh gosh...
I feel like I'm seeing pictures of Ella with her num-num. You sure do have some talented girls . . . not to mention cute!
I saw that trick on Sunday...
Thought she was going to swallow it WHOLE!
Post a Comment