Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5 Years Ago Today

Five years ago today, this miracle happened.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ella has grown into a happy and beautiful girl. She is very loving and kind to everyone, especially her younger sister. She loves to learn and does so very quickly, keeping her challenged is my biggest task. I’m so grateful for her.

Happy Birthday Ella!

6 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ella Dear! We love you bunches and our so grateful we get to have so many adventures with you!

Jana said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Ella! Tell her I thought about her on her special day!

Adrienne said...

I can't belive she's 5. Happy Birthday Ella!

Kris said...

She is such a fun and spirited little girl! I loved having her over this week! I'm glad that she had a great birthday! Turning 5 is the best!

Bledsoe said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! Wow, I can't believe she is 5. She really is a beautiful girl.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Sorry it is a late Birthday Wish! Hope she had a Great Day