Friday, October 1, 2010

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Several months ago, our family began a journey. We sold our house, searched long and hard for a new one and here we are!

This is just a quick little tour of some of the vital rooms/spaces of our new home:
First, our living room and dinning room. I'm very happy to get my piano out of the dinning area again (that is where it has been in the two previous places we stayed).
Our lovely kitchen - plenty of room for 2 cooks. : )

The well used family room. My favorite part is the view that is seen while sitting on the couch (see the final picture).

The play room . . . hooray! I don't know who loves this room more, the children or the parents.

The back yard. And yes, the view - aaaahhhhhh.

We are so happy to be somewhere where we all enjoy being home together.

2 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I LOOOOOVE it!!! I can't wait to come see it! Only a week and a half! Yay!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I want to come see it. Would it be that terrible if I pretended like I didn't hear my doctor say no traveling at my last appointment?