Time continues to fly. Addi is growing and becoming more and more animated every day. Just like her cousin Natalie, her favorite past-time is to eat her fists.What a cutie.

Time continues to fly. Addi is growing and becoming more and more animated every day. Just like her cousin Natalie, her favorite past-time is to eat her fists.
Posted by Shellie at 10:31 PM
7 comments:
I just want to give that cutie a big fat hug and kiss.
She is growing too fast if you ask me. I'm not going to recognize this little girl when you guys come in a couple weeks.
Ditto on Elizabeth. Cute, cute, cute!
She is very cute.
Oh, I am so excited to meet Addi . . . although I kind of feel like I've met her because she looks SO much like Ella!!! We can't wait for next week!
i love her big eyes! She is so cute and I too am way excited to meet her next week. Drive safe!
She is absolutely beautiful!! It is crazy how time flies and how fast our kids grow.
Post a Comment