Friday, May 29, 2009

Blessing Day

Sunday, May 24, Landon blessed Addi in our ward. It was an absolutely beautiful Spring day for that special event.




6 comments:

Bledsoe said...

She looks so sweet!

Adrienne said...

She is adorable. Loved the family pic also. What's this I hear about lil-Jack having a step brother? Take care! Steve

Jana said...

She is such a cutie. Did I mention once or twice how happy I was that I got to come be there for her blessing? It was a perfect day.

Dave and Candace said...

Oh my goodness, she couldn't look more like Ella in those pictures. She is beautiful!

Our Family said...

Cute blog Shellie!!! Thanks for sharing - and for sharing Addi tonight too :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

That was an absolutely perfect day, and an especially perfect weekend. Thanks for being such amazing hosts. We can't wait to see you all again!