Saturday, March 14, 2009

Addi Lynn

Our beautiful Addi Lynn has finally joined our family. She was born on Tuesday, March 10, at 10:04 p.m. She weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs 10 oz and is 20 3/4 inches. Both Landon and I are very grateful for all the wonderful help all of our friends and family have been over the past few weeks to help us prepare for her delivery.


Daddy and his little girl enjoying some peaceful time together.
A beautiful morning welcomed our beautiful girl.


Ella has donned the big sister roles and responsibilities with joy. She is very attentive to her baby sister.


Addi Lynn is a blessing to our family. We are so excited for the adventures to come.

9 comments:

Jana said...

I have been stalking your blog waiting for these pictures. :) Addi is beautiful! Congratulations!

Bledsoe said...

I have also been checking your blog frequently hoping for pictures. She is cute! Another beautiful girl. Congrats! We look forward to seeing Addi (and the rest of you) this summer.

Dave and Candace said...

So so so so so cute! Congratulations! We're so glad she got here healthy and we hope that you're doing well Shellie!

Sister Christine McCracken said...

She does not look like a newborn!! She already looks about 2 weeks old. I can't wait to see your cute family in person! It's going to be so great to spend some time with you guys.

Shalae said...

Just a few thoughts: CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful. I love the name too. She looks like she fits in perfectly to your family. She has a beautiful chubby face, especially for a newborn! How did an 8 lb 10 oz. baby fit inside your tiny little body?!?!? I hope you are recovering well and enjoying every minute! They grow up WAY too fast! Take care

Angela said...

She is very cute and it looks like Ella is going to have fun with a baby sister.

Adrienne said...

She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! What a darling little girl. I just want to snuggle and kiss that little cutie. I am so proud of you by the way 8lbs 10oz, I just dream of things like that. I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon.

Hokie Family said...

Congrats on a beautiful little girl.