It's CHRISTMAS EVE!
And we have been busy keeping up with all the holiday activities. Here is a fun peak at what we have been up to.

Yummy!

Ella was so excited to see Santa. She sat in the front row while all the children waited and sang Christmas carols. When Santa arrived, she was first in line. The magic gleamed from her eyes.

Storybook Land was a fun family outing.

And, of course, making Christmas goodies was a success. My little chef was a great help.

Snow has blessed us this wonderful season too! Ella wakes up every morning, runs to the window, and updates us on the weather. The best mornings are greeted with "It's snowing!"


We are grateful for this wonderful season of love. Our little girl has been the biggest blessing in our lives and we look forward to all the magical times ahead.
Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
Merry Christmas! I love your new photo editing, it is awesome.
Wow! That looks like you have had quite the holidays! Ella is really getting into the Christmas Spirit! Merry Christmas!
It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Merry Christmas!
What a great time of year! You even had a white Christmas! It's so fun for the kids! Hope you survived the busy Christmas!
So I was looking at the pictures again and I hava decided that you should keep growing Ella's hair. She looks beautiful with this long hair.
I love the pictures! You can tell how excited Ella is - I hope you had a special Christmas day!
Post a Comment