Monday, May 19, 2008

Talent

Here are a few of the things that we do at home:
Ella is practicing her piano and singing in preparation for Primary. After all, Mom is now the Primary Music Chorister (hooray!).

Getting ready for the day.


Daddy and Ella practicing for the big race in Spokane.


Yep, those dancing skills came in handy! Here I am on the Oak Creek Ward Synchronized Swimming Team! (I'm the one in the pink and blue bathing suit.)



Ella is baking something most delicious.






And finally, Ella demonstrates what she learned while we had some children over for a play-day (argh).




7 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to have Ella make me something so very delicious. Does she take requests? But watching those crib videos makes me thinks I must be a terrible mother because I kept thinking I'm so glad Michelle is not walking or climbing yet. I don't think I would be able to keep up or control her mayham. You really are a wonderful such a wonderful mother.

Jana said...

I'm so jealous of your new calling! I really think that is the best calling in the church. Also, when Kimi started climbing out of her crib we just put a chair by it so she could get out easily. Has she come to visit you in the middle of the night yet?

Shellie said...

Actually, the only time Ella climbs out of her crib is when she is playing around during the day. She always waits for me to come get her when she wakes up in the morning and when she wakes up from her naps. She just sits in her crib, plays with her stuffed animals and sings (and sings and sings and sings :-).

shauna said...

How cute. Those are some way cute pics of Ella. That is funny that she can climb in and out of her crib. (We wont let Lukas know that she can do that.) My mom said you were coming next week. That will be fun to see you and Lukas would love to play with Ella.

Dave and Candace said...

So cute - I think you have a little chef in the making. I think it's great you let her make creations like that!

Sister Christine McCracken said...

get in line for ella! she's coming for my graduation and we might run away and hide where I don't have to share her! hahaha I'm not going to even ask about the synchronized swimming... Anyway ella is pretty grown up, I don't know if I'm even that grown up.

Marcie said...

Yay for being the primary chorister! I teach sunbeams and one of the girls mom is the chorister and she has I am a Child of God almost completely memorized and loves singing it! I can't wait to hear about Ella's musical talent. Also, way to be letting her make a mess in the kitchen! I remember once when I was little my mom let me turn on the mixer and I turned all the way back to high and immeadiatley the kitchen was white with powdered sugar and I was so scared she would be mad but she just started laughing. You're an awesome mom!