Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago
I was preparing to graduate from nursing school. It doesn't seem like that long ago, and yet it didn't seem like it would ever happen while I was in the midst of my studies.

5 things on my "To Do" list today
Finish breakfast and shower (both Ella and myself) before my presidency meeting at 10:00,
Prepare an ajenda for the RS Birthday Social before 10:00,
Feed Ella as nutritionally sound as possible (which can be tough - she is 2),
Finish my book - The Lovely Bones,
Put away all the laundry.

What I would do if I were suddenly a BILLIONAIRE
I would probably seek out a financial counselor; that'a a lot of money! I would then love to finish paying for our Pathfinder, and buy Landon a new car (He can spend a lot of time on the road). And then I would love to take my whole family on a cruise together. After that, I would really need that financial advise on investing.

Places I have lived
I was born in Idaho Falls, ID. My parents moved to Logan, UT when I was very little so that my father could attend Utah State. After his graduation, we all moved back to Idaho Falls where I grew up. I then moved to Rexburg to attend Ricks, and from there I sought out BYU in Provo, UT. That didn't last long; I hadn't been there long before I heeded my prompting to get back to Idaho where I transfered to Idaho State in Pocatello. Upon my graduation there, I moved back to Idaho Falls where I married my best friend. He then moved me to Boise where he graduated from BSU. From there it has been Oregon: first Portland, then Corvallis, and finally Albany.

Thing most people don't know about me
I'm a dancer. It's been a while since I have done any real dancing (since college), but we sure love to dance in our home.
My favorite game is Guitar Heros. I can really jam!
I don't have an eating problem, I just have a furnace for a metabolism.
I turn 30 this year (shutter).
I lost a baby boy in December to Down Syndrome.

So I have to tag some people
Adrienne, Heather, and Shauna . . . you're it!

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Thanks for playing along. I even found out something new about you, I want to be a Guitar Hero too.

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

Good luck on your quest to keep you 2 year old nutrionally fed. Cali went for weeks where all she would eat was hot dogs. Yummy.

Adrienne said...

Very interesting. I'm working on summoning up the motivation to act on my "tag."