Monday, December 3, 2007

Da Num-Num

Ella has always been original with her use of her binky (a.k.a. num-num). She completely wraps her lower lip around the choke-guard. Here is a picture of her doing just that back when she was about 9 months old. She also has to sleep with several binky's in her bed. She likes to rotate the binky she is sucking on periodically, and it probably makes it easier to find one in her sleep when there are several there. Tonight, again, she set another record. Landon was rocking Ella before bedtime, as is our routine, and this is how she felt most comfortable. What a girl.

November 14, 2006

December 3, 2007

4 comments:

Jana said...

Cali used to do the double binky but this is the first time I have seen a triple.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Wowsers. I'm glad you got a picture of this. I think you may have a future chubby bunny champion in training.

shauna said...

Ok. That is one of the funniest pictures ever. I burst out laughing when I saw it. She must be a gifted child or something. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture gave me the best laugh of all. She is such a silly girl. Very impressive!